Catalyst Health Network
The City of Plano has expanded the $5 copay by adding Catalyst Health Network to our UnitedHealthcare (UHC) in-network plan. Catalyst offers a much larger area of service
along with the same high performing and high quality physicians currently offered through Village Health Partners. Log on to Catalyst’s website to find a physician or view if your current doctor is already a member and start saving today!
Find your physician today by visiting catalysthealthnetwork.com/find-a-physician
Look through the list of physicians by clicking HERE
Village Health Partners & Village Pediatrics
Village Health Partners is a member of the Catalyst Health Network
Founded in 2007, Village Health Partners is a nationally recognized primary care medical practice serving more than 75,000 North Texas patients through multiple locations.
Village Health Partners focuses on the quality, access, and convenience of care for its patients. The practice is dedicated to helping communities by offering access to unsurpassed value in health care delivery. Village Health Partners uses health information technology such as Electronic Medical Records (EMR), secure email access with doctors and a convenient online portal for patients to request same day appointments and prescription refills.
City of Plano employees can access Village Health Partners and Village Pediatrics for just a $5 copay
Accolades for our Doctors
At both a local and national level, the Plano Village Health Partners doctors and staff have been recognized as:
- Practice of the Year by Physicians Practice Journal
- D Magazine “Best Doctors”
- Texas Monthly “Super Doctors”
- One of the first family practices in Texas to receive the Diabetes Recognition Program from the National Center for Quality Assurance
- The physician’s office that best utilizes technology and EMR in the country with The Davies Award from the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
Village Health Partners serves North Texas specializing in women’s and men’s health, pediatrics, diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, and disease prevention.
Village Health Partners Locations and Hours
- Legacy Medical Village
Monday – Thursday: 7 AM – 7 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 1 PM
Sunday: 1 PM – 4 PM
- Independence Medical Village
Monday – Thursday: 7 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM
- McKinney Medical Village
Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM
- Village Pediatrics
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 6PM
Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9AM – 12 PM
Book an Appointment with Village Health Partners
If you need to request an appointment in the next 2 hours, call the office directly. You can also click here or the ‘Book An Appointment’ button below and follow the prompts to book an appointment online. Select your provider and choose an available slot. Your appointment is scheduled once you receive an appointment confirmation email.
If slots are not available, you may always click on “Send Request” to request an appointment. After your submission has been sent, you will receive an email notifying you of your appointment request. Your appointment is not scheduled until you receive the second appointment confirmation email.
New Patients: Download and fill out the New Patient Paperwork to bring with you to your appointment.
CVS MinuteClinic Overview
City of Plano medical plan participants have access to MinuteClinic for a $5 primary care office visit copay!
No appointment necessary and they are open 7 days a week.
Present your UHC medical insurance card when you visit the clinic. MinuteClinic’s practitioners can:
- Treat common illnesses, like strep throat, earache, pink eye, and sinus infection
- Treat minor injuries and skin conditions
- Provide vaccinations such as flu, pneumonia, and hepatitis A/B
- Write prescriptions when appropriate
- Treat patients 18 months or older
Doctor On Demand
When you don’t feel well, or your child is sick, the last thing you want to do is leave the comfort of home to sit in a waiting room. Now, you don’t have to. Doctor on Demand provides access to quality doctors from your mobile device app or computer.
A virtual visit lets you see and talk to a doctor from the comfort of your home or office without an appointment. Most visits take 10-15 minutes. And, doctors can write a prescription, if needed, that you can pick up at your local pharmacy.
Virtual visits are part of your health benefits which are administered by UnitedHealthcare. All virtual visits will appear in claim summaries the same as any other medical claim. You can be treated for a $5 copay (on the medical plan) or $40 (not on the medical plan). The program also offers virtual visits with pediatricians and psychologists.
To Access Doctor on Demand:
- Login to doctorondemand.com or download the app on your mobile device
- During your registration process, you will provide medical plan information
- Payments are required at the time of service and can be paid via credit card, debit card or Flexible Spending Account card
Talk to a doctor about non-emergency conditions, including:
- Bladder infection
- Pink eye
- Seasonal flu
- Sinus problems
- Sore throat
- Stomach ache
Use virtual visits when:
- Your doctor is not available
- You become ill while traveling
- You are considering visiting a hospital emergency room for a non-emergency health condition