Take advantage of your benefit with Alight
Healthcare costs are rising, benefits can be confusing and finding the right care can be frustrating and time-consuming. Don’t worry! You now have a personal Health Pro consultant ready to assit you and your family.
- Understand your benefits: Clear up any confusion about your health plan
- Find great doctors: Locate highly-rated doctors, dentist, and eye care professionals
- Save money on health care: Compare prices and choose more cost-effective options
- Pay less for prescriptions: Get recommendations for lower-cost medications
- Resolve billing errors: Over 30% of medical bills are wrong. Don’t overpay.
- Schedule appointments: Have your appointments scheduled at times most convenient for you.
Working Together to Improve Outcomes with Communitas
OnSIGHT Health is an on-site Case Management program that is offered through the City’s health benefit plan. There is no additional cost to the employee for this service. It is offered by one of our healthcare partners, Communitas.
When you or a family member experiences a major injury or illness, many care and payment issues can arise. OnSIGHT Health is designed to send experienced, certified Nurse Case Managers to you or your family member in order to assess the current situation and assist in navigating the confusing healthcare environment that surrounds major illnesses and events.
What can the RN Case Manager do for me?
- Evaluate the patient’s current medical condition and any issues or conditions leading up to the patient’s current condition.
- Review the patient’s current location and treatment plan to determine if that location is the appropriate level of care for the patient. Evaluate if the patient needs to be transferred to another facility for continued evaluation and/or treatment.
- Meet with the treatment team/facility to determine current and future treatment plan needs and resource availability.
- Meet with the patient and/or caregivers to discuss findings and determine treatment and resource options.
- Work with treatment team and facility to assure patient’s plan of care is on-course with optimal recovery. Assist in facilitating transfer to another facility, if needed.
- Assess possible needs of the patient, post-hospitalization, and determine if resources to support outpatient treatment plan are available. Work with patient and caregivers to arrange for appropriate services and providers, making sure they are available upon discharge to outpatient setting.
Why OnSight Health Nurses?
Cases are handled by highly trained, compassionate RN Case Managers who understand the complexities of the four major parts of healthcare; Patients and Families, Hospitals or Other Medical Facilities, Physicians and Medical Providers and Insurance Plans.
Interested in talking to a nurse?
Contact your HR Department and speak to somone in the FMLA area. They will get your contact information to the nurse, who will contact you to discuss your situation with you.